VILLAGE OF NEWBERRY CLEAN UP EVENT Saturday, October 8, 2022, 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Dumpsters will be available for Village residents to drop off unwanted items on Saturday, October 8, 2022. The event will begin at 8:00 a.m. and end at 3:00 p.m. or when all dumpsters are filled, whichever happens first. Dumpsters will be in the fenced area of the former 41 Lumber building located at 310 E. McMillan Avenue. Individuals must show a Driver’s License for proof of residency.
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED:
- Commercial/household Garbage
- Hazardous Waste
- Paint, Varnish, or Other Liquid Chemicals
- Computer Monitors, Televisions
- Oil, Antifreeze & other Automotive Fluids
- Medical Waste
- Yard Waste (Brush, Leaves, Yard Clippings)
- Fluorescent Light Bulbs
- Items Containing Freon